This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Grammys 2011:  Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry, brought the glimmer, shimmer, sparkle shine.

Grammy looks are rock-n-roll dressy and should be reserved for night, but you can take the shimmer inspiration and wear it as a day look. Make sure to keep it simple and only use shimmer on one feature. Shimmery lip gloss can be fun and classic when you pick a natural, neutral shade. You can always use eye shadow with subtle shimmer and get away with it in class and at work! If you don’t wear much makeup, try some shimmery nail polish. OPI’s new Katy Perry collection has a great magenta color “The One That Got Away” that looks good on most skin tones.

As far as the hot hairstyles at the Grammys, most stars wore long waves or a low bun. Try a polished like Nicole Kidman, relaxed like Florence Welch, natural like Miley Cyrus or even Jennifer Lopez’s crazy-long extensions. If you need some guidance on a middle part, Selena Gomez sure knows how to pull it off, or at least her hair stylist does.

At the Grammys, pretty much anything goes, but the stars who rocked it, really put an exclamation point on their look with fresh hair and makeup.

Photo Source:
millionlooks.com