This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

It’s our very first Fangirl Friday!!! Whoop! Whoop! Being that this is such a special occasion it only makes sense that we start off with a very special person; our favorite (former) redhead, Emma Stone.

Emma is smart, sincere, completely down to earth, and of course HILARIOUS!!! What is there not to love about her. 

She earned a special place in our hearts playing Olive Penderghast in Easy A, and has just finished filming The Amazing Spiderman 2.

The now 25 year old actress has certainly made a name for herself, while seemingly transforming right before our eyes. That quirky redhead that we fell in love with has grown into a blonde bombshell. But wait, her transformation didn’t end there. Emma has become noticeably fashionable. She went from girl next door to red carpet beauty flawlessly.

Emma has had many covetable moments during the course of her career. For most women sharing the screen with hunk Ryan Gosling once would be enough to send them over the edge but not for Emma. She had the pleasure of co-starring with him not once but twice in Crazy Stupid love and Gangster Squad.

She then took the role of Gwen Stacey opposite her soon to be boyfriend Andrew Garfield in The Amazing Spiderman.

Are they not the cutest couple ever?!!!

You’d think that all of that success would go to a girls head, but not Emma. “I just like to keep working and being able to pay my bills.”  That’s another reason why we love you Emma, you always keep it real.

Fun facts about Emma Stone:

1. Her real name is Emily, she had to change it because the name Emily Stone was already taken by another actor.

2. She started getting more jobs after she dyed her hair brown. ( I guess blondes didn’t have more fun at that time; at least not in Hollywood.)

3. She convinced her parents to let her move to L.A o pursue acting by making a powerpoint presentation and sitting them down with popcorn to watch.

4. Superbad Director Judd Apatow was the one who got Emma to go red.

5. She’s afraid of spiders.

6. She is a HUGE Spice Girls fan!!!! (Which just makes us love her more; who doesn’t love the Spice Girls. Girl Power!!!) Baby Spice Emma Bunton is her favorite.

7. She cried when Mel B a.k.a Scary Spice sent her a video message.

Well there you have it, Emma Stone is ultra cool, funny, smart, and all around fabulous.

A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.