roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Coral Cafe Meets Starbucks®!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Coral Cafe Meets Starbucks®!

“A rich warm color scheme, alternative music, organic-looking art, and baristas in green aprons.”  That’s how Rachel Hennessey, a contributor for Forbes magazine, describes the ambiance of Stabucks®  but you won’t find that experience here at Coral Cafe. 

Coral Cafe at the USC has long been known for good food and smoothies. Unlike the traditional Stabucks® vibe, the Coral Cafe is a social hub for USFSP where you can find  students coming for social interaction, studying, and not to mention great food and beverages.

According to Jordan Wilson, an English Major here at USFSP and an employee of the Coral Cafe, Customers can now look forward to their line of Stabucks®  products which the cafe just began serving this semester.

“People think we serve everything, but really we only have a small selection of Stabucks®  drinks.” Says Wilson.

It is true, upon my visit to the cafe earlier this week, I decided to order my favorite, a Skinny Venti Cinnamon Dolce Quad Shot Iced Latte (say that five times fast)!  Batista’s at most Stabucks® locations can make it flawlessly, yet my experience was completely different at Coral Cafe.  First, there are no venti sizes available for iced products, the 16 oz grande is the largest size offered.  Next there are no sugar free or “skinny” flavors, and worse, they were out of plain vanilla.  I decided to change my drink to a simple toffee flavored iced coffee, and after all the back and forth I must say I was quite pleased with the drink.  So was Freshman Taylor Clark.  When asked how she liked the new Stabucks®  line up she replied, “Good, they had what I wanted when I’m in a hurry to go to class.” 

While Coral Cafe may not have every Stabucks®  drink available, you can still find the traditional coffee’s, latte’s, and frappe’s as well as smoothies and good eats. So if you are after the basics, in a rush, and not too bent on the Stabucks®  ambiance then swing by Coral Cafe for a quick pick-me-up.  They will get you in and out, and on your way to class with a good drink in hand!

Don’t forget to like them on Facebook so you can have access to their daily menu! https://www.facebook.com/TheRe…

Sources:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ra… -still-shines-despite-market-shortcomings/

https://www.facebook.com/TheRe…

With a unique story, and a string of personal struggles that fuel my ambition, I bring a fresh voice and perspective to HerCampus.com. where my writing addresses social activities and clubs, career goals, and personal life. As a student, wife, mother, daughter, sister, social activist and career woman, you'll be sure to relate to my experiences and my goal is that you will find value in reading my writing. Please like us on FB www.facebook.com/hercampususfsp and send me a friend request www.facebook.com/Natalie.PerezAllen
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.