This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Richard Peters is an active member of our USFSP community. He’s bright and fun and everyone loves him. Keep reading below to find out more about this week’s Campus Cutie Richard Peters!

• What year are you (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior)?

Sophomore

• Why did you decide to go to USFSP?

I wanted to go to the main campus and then I got deferred here to this campus, and it turned out to be better than the main campus.

• What’s your major?

Finance

• What’s your favorite thing about our campus?

My favorite thing about our campus would be our waterfront.

• What’s your favorite thing to do on campus?

I love playing soccer on the field that is across from the bookstore. I can’t wait to play on the new field.

• What is the fraternity you are in and what do you do?

Well we are the only Greek life on campus: Delta Sigma Pi. We are a professional fraternity that fosters the study of business. We try to give back to our community as well. We organize professional events to strengthen our professionalism and our business minds, socials to improve our brotherhood, community service to help out our community some fundraisers as well.

• Why did you join this fraternity?

I decide to join my freshman year of college. I wanted to improve my professionalism and meet people that are like minded.

• What do you do when not at school (extracurricular activities/jobs…etc)?

As extracurricular activities, I play soccer and I also play the guitar. I usually hang around with friends when I don’t do those two.

• If you could have a superpower which would you pick?

Choosing a superpower is hard in general, but I think that I would like to be able to run as fast as the character flash from DC comics. I’d be able to travel the world and get to places in just seconds.

• If you could sing one song on American Idol what would it be?

Well that’s a hard question, if it was French it would be Corneille: parce qu’on vient de loin. In English Maroon 5, She Will Be Loved.

• Who’s your favorite musician or group?

Well for musicians I have two: J. Cole and my father.

Alana

HCXOXO

Picture Source:

Richard’s Facebook

Alana is a college Senior with a major in Mass Communications with a concentration in Journalism and Media Studies and a minor in Art History. Alana was born in raised in Southwest Florida, so she adores the water and beach lifestyle. She loves anything to do with fashion and plans to work as a professional fashion writer or PR professional when she gets out of college. Alana looks forward to writing for the University of South Florida St. Petersburg's chapter of Her Campus all four years of her upcoming college career and is currently a Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for her chapter. When she's not running to and from classes, she loves to go online shopping or watching YouTube videos.  
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.