Campus Cutie: Montana Puckett

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Montana Cope Puckett

There’s more to this cutie than an amazing taste in sneakers and muscles. I got the lucky chance to sit down with USFSP’s cutie of the week Montana Puckett.

K: All right, so what’s your full name?

Montana: Montana Cope Puckett

K: And what’s your home town?

M: Smithville, Tennessee

K: What’s your major?

M: Biology

K: What year are you?

M: Freshmen

K: Okay. And are you involved in anything on campus?

M: Not yet.

K: No? Are there any clubs that interest you?

M: If they could get a wakeboarding club started, yeah… but they haven’t done that yet, so.

K: Okay and why did you choose USFSP?

M: I originally got accepted into Tampa but I came here because I like the campus more, it’s smaller, it’s better for your first couple years I guess.

K: Yeah. And for your career, what do you want to do after?

M: Anything from athletic rehab to being an orthopedic surgeon, I don’t know yet, depends on how it goes.

K: Okay, and do you live on campus?

M: Yeah, in RHO.

K: Are you employed?

M: I work at Publix as a cashier.

K: Okay. Name one thing on your bucket list.

M: Travel to at least 8 other countries.

K: Okay that goes great with the next question, if you could get a trip to anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go and why?

M: Australia

K: Why?

M: I don’t do a lot of winter sports or anything or any winter stuff, so I do a lot of water sports and they have a lot of water sports there like surfing and wakeboarding and stuff like that. And you asked me if I would live there right?

K: Well if you could, is that where you’d live?

M: Yeah. And just the people, they seem really nice and their lifestyle seems pretty cool.

K: Okay and, your favorite food?

M: Probably crab.

K: Crab? Like seafood, do you like seafood?

M: Yeah I love seafood.

K: And, pepsi or coke?

M: Pepsi.

K: Really? And your favorite song?

M: Song?

K: Or favorite artist, favorite band.

M: Favorite band is probably August Burns Red.

K: And who’s your celebrity crush?

M: [laughs] Isla Fisher.

K: Who’s that?

M: She’s a redhead and she’s Borats fiancée.

K: Oh okay. And if there was one person you could meet, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

M: Probably Kurt Cobain because, honestly, he went through a lot. I mean he was homeless I think at one point and he obviously killed himself so he never really got better. And he did drugs a lot so, perspective I guess.

K: And what’s your height?

M: 6’1

K: And you said that you like water sports, do you have any other hobbies?

M: I play guitar, hang out with my girlfriend, hang out with friends, cars and anything that has to do with engines… that’s about it.

I am a freshman here at USFSP, and I’m studying Mass Communications with a minor in Entrepreneurship. My expected graduation year is 2018! GO BULLS! I love to write about the latest fashion trends and blog about my everyday life. Right now I’m really looking into becoming a PR Manager for a fashion firm, that would be my long term goal. If I’m not in class or sleeping, I love to hang out with my friends, watch Netflix (Currently obsessed with Vampire Diaries, I’m totally team Dalena!), and read fashion blogs on Tumblr. I’m thrilled to be a part of the HerCampus team, and look forward to everything it has to offer.
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.