93.3 FLZ’s Fifth Annual Jingle Ball Will Be the Party of 2013

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

We only have 66 days. 66 days to find the perfect attire. 66 days to secure the perfect seats. 66 days to master twerking. Ladies and gentlemen, we have 66 days until 93.3 FLZ’s fifth annual Jingle Ball.

Jingle Ball has become one of the biggest celebrations of pop music in Tampa Bay. Superstar’s like Justin Bieber, Pitbull and Maroon 5 have headlined the Tampa Bay Times Forum stage and the October line up announcement brings nearly as much anticipation as the actual show. The Kane show crew announced the 2013 line up on Friday and it certainly did not disappoint fans.

On Wednesday December 18, the main stage performers will include:

The hottest Latin sensation imaginable–Enrique Iglesias

The pop-punk trio that can make anything a hit song right now–Paramore

The sweetest thing to ever happen to pop–Ariana Grande

The always amazing and Tampa favorite–Jason Derulo

Mr. Blurred Lines himself–Robin Thicke

Hip Hop powerhouse–Flo Rida

The new face of controversy–Miley Cyrus

This year FLZ will be expanding the free preshow they introduced in 2012 with performances from:

Teen heartthrob–Austin Mahone

Punk rock meets rap with Gym Class Heroes frontman–Travie McCoy

The rising girl group and X-Factor finalist–Fifth Harmony

FLZ is already giving you the opportunity to win free tickets by registering on 933flz.com. Be sure to listen for your chance to win on the air and check twitter for new contests.

Tickets are priced at $46, $61, $76, $100 and $181. Members of 93.3 FLZ’s Online Prize Pig club will have access to a presale through Ticketmaster at 5 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 15 through 5 p.m. Oct. 16 and Chase members will have a presale from 5 p.m. Oct. 16 through 5 p.m. Oct. 18. Tickets for the general public will go on sale Oct. 19 at noon.

Each year 93.3 uses Jingle Ball to contribute to the community during the holiday season and this year $1 from each ticket sold will go to the Ryan Seacrest Foundation, which is “dedicated to inspiring today’s youth through entertainment and education focused initiatives.”

There we have it. 66 days until the party of the year. 66 days until we are celebrating the holiday season with some of the biggest names in music. 66 days to track down one of those foam fingers.

My name is Jamie and I am a mass communications and media studies major with an emphasis in journalism. I love music and entertainment and hope to go into radio promotions professionally. I am proudly graduating from USFSP in December 2013 and can't wait to begin my career as a Bulls alumna.
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.