10 Things To Do When You Don’t Know What To Do:

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

We’ve all been there where we’re sitting in our room or on the couch not knowing what to do next. You want to be productive, but that takes too much work. I do most, if not all, of the stuff I have listed for you below. I find it to be helpful, and hopefully, you do too! Follow my Instagram ana._.daus99 to let me know what you think or what you do when you are not sure what to do.

1. Homework

1. If you have homework, you will appreciate this later.

2. Get those steps in

1. Walk outside or in your room

3. Power nap

1. Take a nap and maybe, you’ll have a dream of what to do (or just get some extra zzz’s)

4. Talk on the phone

1. Your parents are probably wondering how you are doing

5. Look up events on campus

1. There is almost always something going on, especially on campus. Look for tents or free food (that is always the best indicator that something special is happening).

6. Have a dance party in your room

1. Stressed or bored, turn up the music and sing your heart out or shamelessly dance like nobody’s watching. Not only will you feel better, but you just had fun and exercised at the same time.

7. Clean your room

1. Bedrooms and dorm rooms can always use some improvement. If you live on campus it is always flu season, so make sure to sanitize your area. Cleaning up can be stress-relieving too because you’ll find your favorite scrunchie or a $10 bill when you clean your desk space, and your day will be so much better.

8. Combine 6 and 7

1. Turn up the music and forget about the outside world for a bit while you clean your room. The many times I do this, I’ll get so into cleaning the next thing I know is a few hours later your area is cleaned

9. Explore where you live, like a tourist

1. You are bound to go somewhere, you’ve never been before

10. Do random artwork

1. Whether you are an artist or do not have an artistic bone in your body, it is so much fun to create something. Tip: if you are angry, pour your heart and soul into a piece, then destroy it. This will take all the weight off your shoulders and then you can live freely.

HCXOXO

Anastasia D’Ausilio

Anastasia D'Ausilio goes to the University of South Florida St. Petersburg and is a Finance and Business major. She enjoys Keeping Up With the Kardashians and binge watching multiple seasons of Netflix shows. She lives in a small dorm with 7 other people and very different personalities, which makes for very interesting stories and a possible vlog channel.
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.