This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

1.Girls love to pig out, though, when on a date or in public we love to order that salad or avoid the rack of ribs. Let’s be real those rack of ribs makes our mouth water and that juicy burger too.  In a women’s own private space she’s eating whatever she wants.

2. We love to play dumb because we think it makes us look cuter. We know guys love a good laugh so all girls will try to be a little ditzy once in a while whether you admit it or not.

3.We all know guys love curves and so do we! We all love to say we hate our thick thighs and big butts, but in reality we love them and glance in the mirror daily to admire our curves. We never admit it because we love the compliments we get when we say “I hate my butt!”

4.We all love to hate on the girls who take a million selfies, but then our computer and phone are filled with so many photos of our self. I know I am guilty of it.

5.In a relationship, we love to turn things around on the guy but we’ll never admit we do it. We have a way of making a guy feel guilty when we do something wrong. I don’t know how we do it, but we do it.

6.When winter time comes we know it’s not necessary to shave because the whole time our legs are covered. Who’s seeing them anyway? We love this one time a year we can be lazy.

7.We love corny clichés. Even though we always make fun of the guys who are corny, we secretly love how adorable it is.

8.We love to show off. Whether it’s with what we can do or what we wear, we love to attract attention. We never admit how behind every action there is a reason were doing it. I remember one time I started sprinting when I was jogging on my run because I saw a hot guy who I wanted to impress.

9.We hate when people catch us sobbing in a tear jerker or even just a romance so we try everything not to sniffle. If someone catches us we play the “My nose is stuffed” card.

10.We all come with a jealous side. Our claws would love to come out from time to time when we see that cute girl laughing with our boyfriends or standing a bit too close for comfort. Even when we feel the jealousy coming over us we keep our self’s contained acting like the lady we were raised to be.

A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.