What a Womyn: Kevyn Rothbard

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

Name: Kevyn Rothbard

Age: 20

Major: Sociology   

Hometown: Westlake Village, CA

Relationship Status: SINGLE BECAUSE I AM A WOMYN WHO CAN’T BE TIED DOWN

Are you involved in any activities on the USF Campus?

Yes, I am currently involved in the Gender Equality Solidarity club!

What are your hobbies outside of school?

Outside of school I am either working or I like to read in the park, lately I have been trying to explore more, however I am not really succeeding.

What is your favorite memory while at USF?

My favorite memory was the first weekend all the girls on my floor and I went out, it was a really great bonding experience for all of us and I think it really solidified us as friends for the rest of the year.

What’s your idea of the perfect date?

Probably something that isn’t planned, more spontaneous, like a walk in the park or just getting coffee.

What do you look for in a significant other?

a sense of humor and someone who is down to earth

What is your favorite and least favorite trend of all time?

Favorite: really baggy clothes because I hate tight clothing it is so restricting and uncomfortable

Least Favorite: pre made flower crowns, they are an embarrassment to nature and insulting to those who actually put in the effort of making crowns made out of REAL flowers!

When you were in high school…

I was a total loser and never dated anyone

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

In Seattle drinking coffee and changing the world

Is the best version of herself while sipping coffee in Alamo Square Park, rereading Mindy Kaling's books.
Her Campus USFCA contributors are all exemplery young women at the University of San Francisco in San Francisco, California! Founded in 2020, Her Campus USFCA has grown rapidly to represent our diverse campus community through the unique expression that Her Campus allows. Here readers will find communally contributed articles as well as anonymous articles written by our chapter. We hope that you enjoy these pieces!