Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: Season Two!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

Cancel your plans for the next 10 hours because the second season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt just dropped on Netflix and we’re watching every single episode back to back until our contacts dry up or we finish the season – whichever comes first. If for some reason you haven’t seen the first season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, like you were stranded on an island or have been in a coma (those are the only two viable excuses for not having seen the show), then you have to start from the beginning which means, yes, about another 10 hours of intense Netflix viewing. On the bright side, you’ll get to experience the campy comedy magic for the very first time, like a toddler’s first steps into the world. OK – we’re a little obsessed… but once you watch the hilarious performances by Ellie Kemper, Jane Krakowski, Tituss Burgess and more, we know you’ll love it too. 

Is the best version of herself while sipping coffee in Alamo Square Park, rereading Mindy Kaling's books.