This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

Name: Nicole Garlit From: Milipitas, California Class of: 2014 Housing: Gillson Hometown: Milipitas Major: Exercise and Sport Science Relationship Status: Single

A genuine R.A. in Gillson who is sure to never bore you! 

Do you have a celebrity crush?

– My celebrity crushes would have to be Kobe Bryant and Ryan Gosling. 

What do you do in your spare time?

-I love going to the gym, hanging out with friends, eating, sleeping, and dancing.

What is your idea of a perfect date?

-My idea of a perfect date would have to be where the guy plans his own date and I don’t have to plan it. I like to go out and do activities, such as a picnic at the beach or bowling. 

What do you like the most about USF guys?

-There’s not very many of them, but the soccer and baseball guys are really hot. Also, there’s more of a variety of guys compared to back home.

If you could bring three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be?

-My chapstick, my phone, and a sleeping bag. 

Her Campus USFCA contributors are all exemplery young women at the University of San Francisco in San Francisco, California! Founded in 2020, Her Campus USFCA has grown rapidly to represent our diverse campus community through the unique expression that Her Campus allows. Here readers will find communally contributed articles as well as anonymous articles written by our chapter. We hope that you enjoy these pieces!