The LSAC Law School Forum is Coming to SF!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

Don’t know if law school is for you? Nervous about taking the LSAT? Have tons of questions about applying to law school and knowing which one is the best fit for you? Then we have the perfect event to help you fulfill your dreams of becoming a lawyer! On Friday, November 7, the Law School Admission Council is hosting a Law School Forum in San Francisco at the Marriot Marquis.

From technology to healthcare to entertainment, the fields of law are continuously expanding. Not sure which career path is right for you? Check out LSAC’s quiz to help you figure out what kind of lawyer you should be, based on your personality!

The LSAC Law School Forum offers the most comprehensive gathering of nationwide law schools and are the only Forums to host a workshop led by an actual member of the LSAC team that writes the LSAT. To get the most out of your day at the Forum, check out the schedule to learn more about what the event offers.

See you there, collegiettes!