This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

Age: 19 Housing: Phelan Hometown: Roseville, CA Major: Biology with Pre-med and Minor in Neuroscience Relationship Status: Sorry men, she’s taken!

Love the outdoors? Live for adventures? Love smart ladies? If you answered yes to any of these three, then read through this week’s cutie interview and you’ll see as to why she is already taken!

What are your interests? I love to dance and play tennis. I also love to go for runs in Golden Gate Park and hang out at Ocean Beach.

What are you most involved in on campus? DELTA ZETA! We do a lot of philanthropy events, such as TTAT and Relay for life on campus, and recently had our Greek Week events!

Fun fact? I am currently addicted to Stumbleupon.com and go on for at least an hour everyday.

Describe your perfect guy. Well this difficult. I definitely seem to have a thing for guys with brown hair and who are athletic. I definitely like a guy who I can workout with. My perfect guy would also be hilarious and always have me laughing. Also, he would get along with my friends and go out with us. He would be smart, but not arrogant (it’s possible) and know what he wants to do with his life. He would be extremely adventurous, down to go rock-climbing or skydiving with me, but down to earth and loved by my family.

What is your guilty pleasure? Hm…I would say the show, The Bachelor. It is probably the one show I get way too tied up in and actually yell at the tv (laughs.)

If you could have one superpower what would it be? Definitely teleportation. That is hands down the coolest superpower.

Describe your perfect date.  My perfect date would be going on a hike in some beautiful setting, like Hawaii or Lake Tahoe. Somewhere where we could swim and then go out to dinner afterwards. It would last an entire day and be full of activities for just the two of us.

What do you want to do in the future? Well my goal is to continue onto medical school and become a neurosurgeon. I would love to travel to France at some point in my life, and also do doctors without borders. But one of the main things I want in the future is a family down the road. I want to be the mom that takes her kids to their practices and games.

Her Campus USFCA contributors are all exemplery young women at the University of San Francisco in San Francisco, California! Founded in 2020, Her Campus USFCA has grown rapidly to represent our diverse campus community through the unique expression that Her Campus allows. Here readers will find communally contributed articles as well as anonymous articles written by our chapter. We hope that you enjoy these pieces!