Hardly Strictly Bluegrass 2015 Lineup

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

It’s that time of year again! San Francisco’s biggest (only?) free music festival, Hardly Strickly Bluegrass, is here. That means day drinking, delicious food trucks, and folksy-jazzy music you probably wouldn’t seek out otherwise but still find very enjoyable. 

Because its a free event, you this music festival attracts a wide variety; people you wouldn’t normally see at music festivals (aka me, who will probably never buy a ticket to Coachella or Hard Summer as long as I live). So if you love people watching like I do, this event is a must. There’s only one more day left of this free festival in Golden Gate Park, so check out the line up for Sunday below. Hope to see you there, collegiettes! (On a side note, you’ve gotta try the tacos!)

Natalie is a freshman at the University of San Francisco. She is an English major with an emphasis in Literature and is an active member of the Xi Lambda chapter of Delta Zeta sorority.