This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

Class Year: Freshman Hometown: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Living: Hayes-Healy Major: Latin American Studies Relationship Status: Single

An outgoing rugby player who has a passion for helping others.

Why did you choose USF? I chose USF because of the city and the McCarthy Institute, which is a service-learning institute that does awesome study abroad trips in South America.

What traits do you look for in a girl? I look for someone that has a good sense of humor and a love of life.

What are your hobbies/ interests? I play rugby for USF, but besides that I surf and I’m in a band.

Celebrity crush? I don’t have one. I think celebrities poison the earth. (laughs)

What do you want to do when you graduate? I’m planning on going back to Guatemala to do human rights work.

One interesting fact: I’m going backpacking in the Redwoods for a week by myself during Spring Break and I’m stoked! 

Her Campus USFCA contributors are all exemplery young women at the University of San Francisco in San Francisco, California! Founded in 2020, Her Campus USFCA has grown rapidly to represent our diverse campus community through the unique expression that Her Campus allows. Here readers will find communally contributed articles as well as anonymous articles written by our chapter. We hope that you enjoy these pieces!