Style > Beauty

Design Your Own Beauty Products and Win $100,000 For Your Sorority’s Chapter with Volition Beauty

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

Founded by beauty experts Brandy Hoffman and Patricia Santos, Volition Beauty is  a new company that allows customers to take part in the production process by submitting their own product ideas which can potentially become part of the company’s collection. These hypo-allergenic, animal-cruelty free products are all voted in by Volition members, which is one of the things the company prides itself in–only creating products that buyers want! 

Here are a few of the company’s products:

To learn more about Volition Beauty and to become a member, visit the website! Also, collegiettes, if you’re in a sorority, Volition is hosting a Sorority contest where compete to refer members to Volition Beauty. The Chapter that refers the most customers gets to create their own Chapter branded beauty product and can earn up to $100,000 commission on all product sales!

Natalie is a freshman at the University of San Francisco. She is an English major with an emphasis in Literature and is an active member of the Xi Lambda chapter of Delta Zeta sorority.