Campus Cutie: Bri(yoncé) Foster

Name: Bri Foster

Year: Junior

Major: Marketing

Hometown: Long Beach

Relationship Status: Taken

Her Campus would like the record to show that this interview was conducted in the back seat of a car on the way to dinner in Emmeryville. The interviewer and the subject have a personal relationship outside of the article. They are friends.

How does it feel to be chosen as Campus Cutie? Have you been waiting for this your whole life?

Bri: I have. I feel like my time has finally come. I have been retweeting and following all of the articles, hoping someone would notice me.

Describe the USF dating scene in one word.

Bri: I would say risky.

HC: Why?

Bri: You’re probably dating your best friend’s roommate’s lab partner or you’re gonna see them in line for a burrito and it’s just UNCOMFY.

What’s your idea of a perfect date?

Bri: Uhhhhhh

HC: Okay, not even a perfect date. What’s a good date?

Bri: Trolley rides are cute. Same with the farmers market, or brunch.

Do you have any dating deal breakers? If so, what are they?

[Bri could not think of an answer when we asked this question. We decided to skip it and come back to it. Keep reading to find out!]

One night stand, Marry, Kill. Chris Pratt, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth.

Bri: I would have a one night stand with Chris Hemsworth, marry Chris Pratt and kill Chris Evans.

What’s the cutest text you have ever received from a bae?

Bri: One time I texted my boyfriend that I wanted to get a tattoo of the sun on my ribcage. He said that it was cute and that he always liked the thought of waking up to the sun.

HC: *tears up*

What kind of ex are you? Friend or foe?

Bri: Probably foe. Cute but cuhrazzyyyy, if you will. I’m really protective… of myself...so like...don’t mess with me.

What do you look for in a significant other?

Bri: Someone who likes to joke around because I usually take things too seriously. Also, they have to like Beyonce, like handsdown.

HC: So would you say that not liking Beyonce is a dealbreaker?

Bri: Yes.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Bri: Manhattan. Top office. Floor to ceiling glass windows. A big desk, super cluttered with fashion swatches and fabric cut-outs but also a secret drawer for candy (peeps).

HC: What would your job title be?

Bri: I want to be a fashion marketer but I don’t really know a catchy title for that. Head fashion marketer? HBIC?

Do you have any funny dating anecdotes?

Bri: My first kiss was with a french guy and when we met he asked me if I knew how to speak french. I told him yes and he asked me if I knew other french things. I said, “Like what, croissants?” He laughed and asked if I knew about french kissing and if I wanted to practice. I said, “I guess” but instead of kissing me, he just licked my two front teeth! I was so freaked out that I left immediately.

Tagged: