Campus Cutie: Bri(yoncé) Foster

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

Name: Bri Foster

Year: Junior

Major: Marketing

Hometown: Long Beach

Relationship Status: Taken

Her Campus would like the record to show that this interview was conducted in the back seat of a car on the way to dinner in Emmeryville. The interviewer and the subject have a personal relationship outside of the article. They are friends.

How does it feel to be chosen as Campus Cutie? Have you been waiting for this your whole life?

Bri: I have. I feel like my time has finally come. I have been retweeting and following all of the articles, hoping someone would notice me.

Describe the USF dating scene in one word.

Bri: I would say risky.

HC: Why?

Bri: You’re probably dating your best friend’s roommate’s lab partner or you’re gonna see them in line for a burrito and it’s just UNCOMFY.

What’s your idea of a perfect date?

Bri: Uhhhhhh

HC: Okay, not even a perfect date. What’s a good date?

Bri: Trolley rides are cute. Same with the farmers market, or brunch.

Do you have any dating deal breakers? If so, what are they?

[Bri could not think of an answer when we asked this question. We decided to skip it and come back to it. Keep reading to find out!]

One night stand, Marry, Kill. Chris Pratt, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth.

Bri: I would have a one night stand with Chris Hemsworth, marry Chris Pratt and kill Chris Evans.

What’s the cutest text you have ever received from a bae?

Bri: One time I texted my boyfriend that I wanted to get a tattoo of the sun on my ribcage. He said that it was cute and that he always liked the thought of waking up to the sun.

HC: *tears up*

What kind of ex are you? Friend or foe?

Bri: Probably foe. Cute but cuhrazzyyyy, if you will. I’m really protective… of myself…so like…don’t mess with me.

What do you look for in a significant other?

Bri: Someone who likes to joke around because I usually take things too seriously. Also, they have to like Beyonce, like handsdown.

HC: So would you say that not liking Beyonce is a dealbreaker?

Bri: Yes.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Bri: Manhattan. Top office. Floor to ceiling glass windows. A big desk, super cluttered with fashion swatches and fabric cut-outs but also a secret drawer for candy (peeps).

HC: What would your job title be?

Bri: I want to be a fashion marketer but I don’t really know a catchy title for that. Head fashion marketer? HBIC?

Do you have any funny dating anecdotes?

Bri: My first kiss was with a french guy and when we met he asked me if I knew how to speak french. I told him yes and he asked me if I knew other french things. I said, “Like what, croissants?” He laughed and asked if I knew about french kissing and if I wanted to practice. I said, “I guess” but instead of kissing me, he just licked my two front teeth! I was so freaked out that I left immediately.

Is the best version of herself while sipping coffee in Alamo Square Park, rereading Mindy Kaling's books.
Natalie is a freshman at the University of San Francisco. She is an English major with an emphasis in Literature and is an active member of the Xi Lambda chapter of Delta Zeta sorority.