absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Best Inner Richmond Eateries

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

One thing I didn’t expect when I came to San Francisco was to find so many good restaurants. Until coming to USF I had only ever stayed in Union Square, and I thought that was where all the good restaurants were, and that the area surrounding USF was just a wasteland of sketchy liquor stores and questionable take-out places. I couldn’t have been more wrong though! Here in the Inner Richmond we have some of the best restaurants the city has to offer, and here are some of the very best, depending on what you’re in the mood for…

If you’re in the mood for…

Pizza: Nizzario’s

Nothing makes me happier at 1 AM (or any time of day, for that matter) than a sclice of Nizzario’s pizza! It is my favorite of all the pizza I’ve tried in SF, and only $3.25 a sclice! Can’t beat that.

Dessert: Chile Pies

If you love milkshakes and/or pie then this is the place to go! Their pie shakes are TO DIE FOR and their regular pies are amazing too! 

Coffee: Toy Boat Dessert Cafe

Not only does this place have good coffee, they also have great desserts, pastries, ice cream, salad, and anything else you could imagine. It’s also definitely worth checking out just for the atmosphere, which will remind you of childhood with its rows of collector’s edition toys that are technically for sale but so expensive that they’ll probably all be there forever, and they look like they have. 

Chinese: Sichuan Home

Although I haven’t actually eaten here (but I definitely will now that I’ve read all the great reviews) people say this is one of the best Chinese restaurants in the city! Definitely a must try for all Chinese food lovers.

Boba: fifty/fifty

The best boba I’ve had was definitely at fifty/fifty. For being a hipster-ey place, they sure know how to do it! 

Beef Fondue: Any Shabu restaurant on Clement

Sounds weird, but its called “Shabu” and there are several places on Clement Street that serve it. I’ve been to two of them, and my entire family is obsessed! Its kind of a customize your own mean thing where you get to pick the broth, meat, veggies, etc. and its delicious!

The Best Food Ever: Burma Superstar

Burma Superstar takes the cake. Even the bread pita things they serve you before the actual food are amazing! This place is worth the long wait and is some of the best food you’ll have in San Francisco.

Natalie is a freshman at the University of San Francisco. She is an English major with an emphasis in Literature and is an active member of the Xi Lambda chapter of Delta Zeta sorority.