Are You Who You Were a Year Ago?

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

With back to school underway, we are SO excited to reunite with our college friends, buy school supplies (don’t lie, Target is basically Disneyland) and return to college living. But as we dive into the new school year, it’s funny – hilarious actually – to consider how far we’ve come since we walked across our high school’s graduation stage, or even since we arrived on campus freshman year.

While we’ve been busy growing and changing, almost everyone (and everything) around us has been, too, including a store you may have thought you left behind: Aéropostale. Now selling a trendy, updated selection of clothing, Aéropostale has taken the extra step and launched a brand-new line of loungewear: Live Love Dream!

Yes, you read that correctly: Aéropostale is making super cute and super comfy clothing perfect for the gym, the library and any night out!  No longer a brand exclusively for the pre-teens you babysit, Aero has graduated from high school to the college scene. And they are ready to party – with you!

Aéropostale is hosting an in-store shopping party next Friday, September 12, from 3-6 p.m. at Westfield Mall! The store will be tricked out with a DJ, sweets and treats and S-A-L-E-S! Get 30 percent off a single item purchase JUST by showing your invite!

Check out the Live Love Dream line yourself – AND all of Aero’s other new offerings, like their brand-new, beyond-trendy line Aero Now. Come shop and party with Her Campus USF; we’ll hook you up with the discounts!

Her Campus USFCA contributors are all exemplery young women at the University of San Francisco in San Francisco, California! Founded in 2020, Her Campus USFCA has grown rapidly to represent our diverse campus community through the unique expression that Her Campus allows. Here readers will find communally contributed articles as well as anonymous articles written by our chapter. We hope that you enjoy these pieces!
Allison is a senior at Emory University studying Journalism and the rather complicated major of Interdisciplinary Studies: Visual Studies and Contemporary Cultures. She is slightly obsessed with magazines and has written and edited for Her Campus since its start at Emory her freshman year. At Emory she can generally be found giving tours to prospies, hanging with her ADPi sisters, DJ-ing with WMRE and om-ing in yoga classes. Allison enjoys music, drawing, and fashion, and like most college students she is completely addicted to coffee. After graduation she wants to work in public relations or marketing, but her secret dream is to become Lena Dunham. Follow her on Twitter: @alldayallison