The Amazing Eva Long

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

Meet Eva! This Honolulu native is a Politics major with a minor in Public Service and Community Engagement. She’s involved in the Studnet Philanthropy Committee, Alpha Phi Omega, Delta Zeta, ASUSF Senate, and Sprout Up. As Parliamentarian of Delta Zeta, Eva enjoys “being around premier women who inspire her every [her] every day!” A little-known fact about Eva is that despite the fact that she’s from Hawaii, she actually doesn’t know how to swim! She does, however, enjoy searching for and trying out new boba places in the city in her free time. 

This ambitious senior plans on pursuing a higher education in student affairs to create programs for college access for low income, marginalized communities. Eva hopes to leave on mark on USF and be remembered as as someone who wasn’t perfect but in the end tried her very best to make positive change on campus.

Natalie is a freshman at the University of San Francisco. She is an English major with an emphasis in Literature and is an active member of the Xi Lambda chapter of Delta Zeta sorority.