5 Ways To Get Excited For Thanksgiving!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

It’s that time of year again! Here are five easy things you can do to get in the spirit for Turkey Day!

1. Watch your favorite childhood TV specials. Everyone needs a little Charlie Brown in their life.

2. Make decorations for your apartment or dorm. Host a craft night! This feels a little preschool, but its a fun activity and a good way to spend time with friends.

3. Bake a pumpkin pie. Canned pumpkin pie is great because its one of the few desserts that actually tastes better when its not made from scratch. Happy baking!

4. Start your holiday shopping. Now is the time to head to the mall and buy dad that shirt! Nothing gets you more in the mood for the holidays than beautifully decorated store windows!

5. Get cozy! Buy a fall scented candle and a fall colored throw blanket and cuddle up with some good holiday reading! My holiday book of choice is Little Womenby Louisa May Alcott.

Natalie is a freshman at the University of San Francisco. She is an English major with an emphasis in Literature and is an active member of the Xi Lambda chapter of Delta Zeta sorority.