You Can’t Miss Shane Dawson’s New YouTube Series

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

If you are as big of a conspiracy theory fan as me, you have likely watched Shane Dawson’s conspiracy videos on YouTube. Shane has been on YouTube since 2005, but he crossed my radar when I became interested in conspiracy theories about aliens and the government.

Shane has casually released conspiracy videos that are sure to blow your mind for quite a while, and I have watched them all. I have even watched some of them over again when I felt like I needed to overthink things like the Illuminati and why there are so many Mattress Firms on my street alone (honestly, look it up).

Photo courtesy of Tubefilter.com

Shane does not solely make videos about conspiracy theories. A lot of his fans were happy to see that he was growing on YouTube. His recent series about the life of Jake Paul and another on Jeffree Star got him many new viewers and popularity among the YouTubers, but many were still longing for more theories.

Naturally, Shane delivered.

The first part to his announced “Conspiracy Theories Series” was posted on Jan. 30th, and honestly, I have not been the same since. Covering topics like the California wildfires, subliminal messages in popular children’s cartoons, and a glitch in many iPhones that allows the person calling you to hear what you say before you answer the call if this first part of the series tells anything about the rest, we are in for a treat and are more likely to watch what we say before we answer phone calls from our mom.

Photo courtesy of The Greyhound

The whole video was formatted in a different way than the usual same room, same red t-shirt, theme that Shane had always followed in his conspiracy videos, but I don’t think that anyone had any complaints.

The video is an hour and forty-five minutes, but if you are like me, that did not seem like enough time. In fact, I could watch at least seven more of these videos, so in case you are reading this, Shane, do not hold back.

Photo courtesy of BroBible

After the first video, fans tweeted and shared their own personal stories about the theories that he spoke about. For example, a lot of fans tweeted their experiences with working at Hollister.

Shane has truly outdone himself with this series, and people are loving it.

As for me, I will be patiently waiting for the next part to be uploaded. Viewing party, anyone? Photo courtesy of Youtube

I am a Junior at USF majoring in English and aspiring to write something that people enjoy reading. My hobbies are watching New Girl and That 70s Show on repeat, eating good food, and sleeping.
Hey! My name is Leticia and I am the Campus Correspondents here at USF. I am graduating in MAY (omg) with a degree in Advertising and PR. I am originally from Brazil, needless to say, I LOVE the beach and being outside! I enjoy everything from make-up to fitness and sports. In my free time you can find me thrifting, playing photographer, or at home with my hubby binging Netflix.