We Zumba for St. Jude

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Hello collegiettes™!

Last week we collaborated with several awesome organizations for the 3rd annual philanthropic event, We Zumba for St. Jude. We raised over $400 in donations, a huge success!

Here at Her Campus USF, we love linking up with other organizations and businesses to host fun events for students and the local community. St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is such an important cause to contribute to, and USF student organizations recognize that. We co-hosted with Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc. and Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.

After such an excellent event, we just wanted to give a shout-out to two of our amazing sponsors. My Sister’s Style Boutique and European Wax Center Carrollwood joined us to last week as we danced to upbeat Zumba routines and ate delicious, healthy snacks. Both of our sponsors had great goodies to give away. We can’t wait to collaborate again! 

Be sure to like the European Wax Center Carrollwood’s Facebook page here for exclusive giveaways and updates.

You can check out My Sister’s Style Boutique here. They have a variety of beautiful clothing, jewelry and accessories. Their summer sale is going on right now and they are stocked up on cold weather accessories for the approaching chilly days.

Our next event coming up is Her Campus Week starting on Monday, Oct. 13! Stay tuned for more information about our week of events.

Jasmin Lankford is a junior at the University of South Florida majoring in mass communications with a minor in creative writing. She is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus USF. Jasmin is also the Communications committee chair of the College of Arts and Sciences Dean's Student Leadership Society and the Media Coordinator of The Poets at USF. She loves to write about literature, fashion, art, student life and pop culture. She aspires to publish a bestselling book, write and edit for a newspaper or magazine, travel the world, and more. Read her blog here!
Lover of all things Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter and fashion. Junior. Mass Communication major. Disney Cast member. Aspiring writer.