This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

After an amazing first 12 episodes of season three, Teen Wolf continues its journey on providing its fans with awesome suspense. The great thing about this series is that it’s fresh and new, something that the Teen Wolf team does all too well. Often times TV show keep with the same topic throughout however many seasons it is aired, but this show is different. Presenting new topics and characters each season, Teen Wolf does not allow for its fans to get too comfortable in their seats and always has us wanting more.

So what of season 3B? This season is already two episodes into the second half and we are already infused with a lot of mystery. Stiles, Scott and Allison are still recovering from being submerged into ice cold baths in the first part of the season, in which has injured their abilities to distinguish between reality and dreams (or nightmares). Scott has taken interest on the new girl at school, Kira, whose father is the new history teacher and embarrasses her often. Some new bad guys were holding Derek and Peter hostage and pressing for information on a “she wolf” that we have yet to discover more about. There also seems to be mystery with the new mythology, the kitsune myth, that is to be tied into this second half of the season. For those of you who don’t know, the kitsune myth is centered around a shape-shifting creature that can take any shape it wants.

With so much information in such a short amount of time, what are your thoughts on season 3B? Who do you think is the she wolf? Who do believe the kitsune myth is about? Let us know in the comments below.

Justine is a recent graduate of the University of South Florida. She received her B.A. in mass communcations in spring 2014. She was the 2013-2014 Campus Correspondent for Her Campus USF.She was also a News & Feature Writing Intern for College of Arts and Sciences and the Public Relations Campus Rep for Rent the Runway at USF. She is currently seeking agency experience and would love to someday work for a magazine, become a novelist, poet, editor, host of a Travel Channel show and much more.  She enjoys writing about fashion, beauty, art, literature, pop culture and student life. She spends most days listening to Lana del Rey, calming her nerves with various types of cheese, being sassy and trying to figure out when she can take a nap.Check out her website and portfolio here.She'd love you forever, if you followed her on Twitter @tinafigs_.Contact Justine regarding business inquires only at justinefigueroa@hercampus.com.