yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

TV Tuesday: Halloween Specials

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

It’s that time of year again, collegiettes™!

October means pumpkin patches, costume parties, haunted houses, and of course, Halloween movies!

One of my favorite traditions is watching Halloween movies and special episodes. It’s one fun way to get into the Halloween spirit. From TV specials to classic movies, there is something everyone can enjoy. Let’s take a glimpse at some of the things you can watch this Halloween season.

Tonight, October 21, on ABC Family, PLL will have a special Halloween episode called “Pretty Little Liars: We Love You to Death” at 8 p.m. Every PLL fan, like myself, has been waiting for this episode since the season ended. They are also premiering a new hidden camera show called “Freak Out” at 9 p.m.

Wednesday, October 22, on ABC Family starting at 8/7c, “Melissa & Joey” and “Baby Daddy” will have Halloween specials. These hysterical comedies always have me laughing from start to end.

“The Walking Dead” has already premiered, but don’t worry if you missed it. You can see another episode this Sunday, October 26, at 9 p.m. on AMC.

“Hocus Pocus” is a classic movie we grew up. Definitely a must-see movie every year.

“It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.” Everyone is a kid at heart!

“Dark Shadows” is a new favorite that should be added to your list. Watch this movie Friday, October 24, on ABC Family at 8:30 p.m.

“Sleepy Hollow” is pretty scary! Beware of the headless horseman!

“Trick ‘r Treat” is all about a Halloween obsession gone too far.

Watch all of the “Halloween” movies. Who doesn’t like watching people get chased by a man in a creepy mask?

This list will keep you entertained through October 31! Grab a bowl of popcorn and some friends for a spooky fun night! It’s a sure way to get into the Halloween spirit!

Photo Credits:

thesipevent.com

www.justjaredjr.com

www.joblo.com

www.spokesman.com

pixiedustsavings.com

www.collider.com

www.watertower-music.com

dcspartan117.deviantart.com

Jessica Cipriano. Junior at the University of South Florida majoring in communications. Just a small town girl with big dreams. I am a fashionista, pinterest obsessed, and lover of makeup. I am a big foodie and love to cook. I have a passion for fashion, beauty, and pop culture. 
Lover of all things Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter and fashion. Junior. Mass Communication major. Disney Cast member. Aspiring writer.