‘Tis the Season for New Holiday Drinks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

It is the beginning of November, so we all know what that means: It is time for some Christmas spirit, and by that I mean the new seasonal drinks at Starbucks. No matter what holiday you celebrate, these drinks are sure to fill you with joy. This year, Starbucks is ditching the traditional red cups for some new designs.

Photo courtesy of the Starbucks Newsroom

None of the cups will have the all red design, unless you received the free reusable holiday cup on November 2nd . Usually, I do not even like to drink hot drinks all that often. As many of us know when living in Florida, you do not require a drink to warm you up. You are already sweating as it is. Nevertheless, the cute designs alone make me want to buy them.

Photo courtesy of Elite Daily

Drinks such as the Peppermint Mocha are back for the sixteenth year in a row. Others such as the Caramel Brulée Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, Eggnog Latte, Toasted White Chocolate Mocha, and the Gingerbread Latte are also available. Personally, I recently got a Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate and I loved it. It is basically like drinking a cookie, which I am very much into.

Pro tip: The Pinnacle Starbucks on campus offers a happy hour for drinks from 3 p.m.-6 p.m.

If food excites you more, Starbucks has also come out with holiday treats. You can get a Chocolate Swirl Brioche, Cranberry Bliss Bar, Iced Snowman Cookie, and much more.

Make sure to get these sweet treats and drinks while you can and have a happy holiday!

Tori Duncan is currently a sophomore at the University of South Florida, majoring in Economics. In her spare time she likes to look at Harry Styles and watch reality TV.
Interests include but are not limited to: art, history, astrology, skin care, the french, politics (yikes), frank ocean, controversy and being extremely overdramatic.