This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Running out of albums to listen to? Getting tired of the same old music? There are so many new albums that have come out during the summer. Here are some of the albums I cannot stop listening to.

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again Soundtrack

Photo courtesy of iTunes

I have to start it off with what I think is the best summer movie that came out this year, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again. With an album featuring ABBA songs, it is hard to get tired of it. This soundtrack will definitely make you want to put your dancing shoes on.

Youngblood by 5 Seconds of Summer

Photo courtesy of iTunes

Next, is an album by a band that never fails to disappoint. I have been a fan of 5SOS for a very long time now. Although their style and sound is different here than it is on their previous albums, they still managed to put out an album with great songs and positive messages.

Sweetener by Ariana Grande

Photo courtesy of iTunes

This album has had a lot of mixed reviews when it came out. I have to admit, when I first listened to this album I did not like it; however, the more I kept listening to it, the more and more I began to love it. Now it is an album I keep blasting in my car.

Bloom by Troye Sivan

Photo courtesy of iTunes

This is a great road tripping album to blast in the car. I love the whole vibe of Troye Sivan’s music. This album focuses on the positives and has an all-around happy vibe.

I am a Senior at the University of South Florida majoring in Communication and on a pre-med track. I love Taylor Swift, going to concerts, and all things Disney.
Interests include but are not limited to: art, history, astrology, skin care, the french, politics (yikes), frank ocean, controversy and being extremely overdramatic.