This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

If you’re a certified hottie like me I know you were waiting for our Stallion to make a comeback…and she did! 

First some context. Female Rap artist Megan Thee Stallion took a step back from social media and public appearances back in November 2022. She was nowhere to be found. This step back we all assume was due to the aftermath of the case she had with Tory Lanez. Back in 2020 Tory Lanez shot Megan Thee Stallion after a night out together with friends. This became a huge debate, especially when the case was taken to court. People in the rap industry, artists and fans alike seemed to be divided, some even saying that she deserved it. Now we all know that no one deserves to be shot and that Tory Lanez was undeniably guilty. The court ruled him guilty in December 2022. Even after this though, Megan was still nowhere to be found. 

Fast forward to March 2023 and she is back, baby! She made her first public appearance at the Vanity Fair Oscars After Party. She was rocking beautiful, big, natural curls with a breathtaking strapless, mermaid style gown by Bach Mai styled by now retired legendary stylist Law Roach. During an interview on this red carpet she confirmed several things 1) Beyoncé is her auntie, so she has already secured tickets to the Renaissance Tour 2) She is working on a new album. Her exact words were “Oh I am, new album, f*** y’all hoes, bye!”

Needless to say she had a head turning comeback, being once again active on social media and as we now know, making new music.

Glad to see THEE Stallion is back and better than ever.

Alondra is a bright, smiley, cow-loving student majoring in Psychology and minoring in both biology and philosophy. She is also a pharmacy technician and hopes to one day become a doctor. On her day to day she is running from one place to another and being vocal about her activism. Alondra tends to be a busy bee and also a social butterfly. When she's not busy you will find her in a hammock and hanging out with her friends or family. She is also a proud puertorican, a libra , a Halloween fanatic and a mom to a lovely pitbull mix named Bella Rose