This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

I hope everyone’s semester has been going smoothly, but if (like me) you need some shopping therapy to help boost your mood a little bit, here’s a collection of some of my favorite student discounts you can find at businesses around USF and at online stores :)

First off, if you haven’t heard about it yet, USF’s Student Government has a program called “Bulls Country” that partners with local businesses to bring students the best deals. Some of my favorite discounts they offer include:

• Discounted Disney Tickets
  • Discounted Busch Gardens passes AND Howl-O-Scream tickets
  • 10% off Chewy Boba
  • 10% off Dr. Martens
  • 25% off at Cold Stone Creamery

There are plenty more offers though, so click here for a full list of discounts.

USF’s digital newspaper, The Oracle, also works with local businesses to give USF-specific discounts, so make sure to stay up to date with their releases and social media so you don’t miss any deals!

Amazon Prime offers a student program that comes with a 6 month free trial! I personally just signed up for it to have some new apartment necessities shipped to me the very next day, but there are soooo many other great benefits that come along with it, like free GrubHub+ for 6 months!

Spotify also offers a discounted rate to college students, charging just $5.99 a month for a package including Spotify, Hulu, and Showtime. I know I’m gonna be so sad when I’m charged the regular price after graduation. :(

Unidays is my best kept secret, but I won’t gatekeep it anymore. They offer great discounts to countless stores like:

• American Eagle
  • Tilly’s
  • Forever 21
  • Levi’s…
  • and so many more of your favorite brands!

Last but not least…Todd Couples Superstore offers 10% off if you show your USF ID, so have fun… safely of course ;)

Olivia is a senior at the University of South Florida majoring in Integrated Public Relations and Advertising and minoring in Creative Writing. She loves to explore different topics in her writing, from mental health to all things witchy. In her free time she loves to write poetry, read romance books, try new recipes, and get more tattoos.