Style > Beauty

Survival Kit Series: VERB Ghost Shampoo & Conditioner

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Created with all hair types in mind – curly, fine, kinky, straight, thick, or wavy – VERB’s Ghost Shampoo and Conditioner do not disappoint. With Moringa seed oil, quinoa protein and sunflower seed extract as key ingredients, these products are essential to healthy and beautiful hair.

Photo courtesy of Verbproducts.com

The sunflower seed extract provides natural UV protection and helps prevent dryness. Moringa seed oil moisturizes and smooths, while Quinoa protein repairs damage and strengthens your hair. Formulated with soy, these products lock in moisture, so there is no need to fret over a dry day.

Photo courtesy of Verbproducts.com

Not only will your hair look and feel healthy, it will also smell wonderful with VERB’s signature grapefruit oatmeal fragrance.

Photo courtesy of PCCMarkets.com

VERB’s multitasking products are worth buying, especially because of their defrizzing, detangling, softening, and UV- protecting abilities. I have never seen a hair product do so much. All of VERB’s products are color safe and free of parabens, gluten, and harmful sulfates. Verb products are not animal-tested, and they have recyclable packaging. What more could one want?

According to their website, VERB it is a company that is Austin born, New York raised, priced right, and only serves good stuff. Its goal is to embody an effortless and cool style, filled with ingredients that will be good to your hair in the long run. 

With VERB, you do not have to worry about bad ingredients. You can get salon-worthy products in your own home. Give it a shot!

In the simplest words: I'm always eager to learn more.  I love doing anything with creativity, hence my majors: English and Advertising/Public Relations. It takes a strong voice to reach people, be it to encourage others buy your product or simply develop an audience. My goal is to be the one leading others and driving the business forward.
Hey! My name is Leticia and I am the Campus Correspondents here at USF. I am graduating in MAY (omg) with a degree in Advertising and PR. I am originally from Brazil, needless to say, I LOVE the beach and being outside! I enjoy everything from make-up to fitness and sports. In my free time you can find me thrifting, playing photographer, or at home with my hubby binging Netflix.