Spirit Saturday: Spirit Fingers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Collegiettes™, want to show off your school spirit without the attire? There’s no better way than with a green and gold negative space manicure. This fun and funky mani is sure to be a conversation starter.

To achieve this look, you will need:

-Green nail polish

-Clear top coat

-Nail polish remover

-A thin paint brush

-Gold striping tape

First, apply green nail polish to all of your nails and let them dry. Next, place the gold tape in the center of your nail, leaving enough space as you’d like in between. Then, use the nail polish remover and brush to clean out the polish in between the gold tape. Top with a clear coat and you’re done! It’s really that simple!

If you would like to see this done, check out the Negative Space Nail Art tutorial.

Happy painting and Go BULLS!

Jessica Cipriano. Junior at the University of South Florida majoring in communications. Just a small town girl with big dreams. I am a fashionista, pinterest obsessed, and lover of makeup. I am a big foodie and love to cook. I have a passion for fashion, beauty, and pop culture. 
Lover of all things Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter and fashion. Junior. Mass Communication major. Disney Cast member. Aspiring writer.