Girl Holding Vinyl Record
Girl Holding Vinyl Record
Breanna Coon / Her Campus
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you’ve probably been listening to “Sweater Weather” by The Neighbourhood on repeat lately, clinging to the feeling the song gives you. Well, cling no further – I mean…unless you want to! I have been obsessed with the songs listed below and can confirm they will give you that same fall feeling “Sweater Weather” does. I’ve tried to make this list sufficiently versatile so that lovers of any genre can find at least one song they will vibe with.

Go get yourself a hot chocolate or a pumpkin cream cold brew and then sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Standing around a variety of pumpkins
Photo by Briana Tozour from Unsplash

Berkshire by LAUNDRY DAY

This is a perfect song to listen to while walking to class, wearing a turtleneck, despite the fact that the temperature is still 80 degrees every day because you live in Florida, and wishing your life was a music video.

Canyon Moon by Harry Styles

You might not have thought that you absolutely needed to hear Harry Styles shouting, “I’m going home,” over and over again during a 3:09 song. Well, you were wrong.

P.S. It’s Stevie Nicks’s favorite song from Fine Line. That’s even more incentive to listen to it.

No Plan by Hozier

“Sit in and watch the sunlight fade / Honey, enjoy, it’s gettin’ late.”

Perfect Day by Lou Reed

“Just a perfect day / Feed animals in the zoo / Then later, a movie, too / And then home.”

QB Blitz by Weezer

Despite being from an album titled Pacific Daydream, this song just feels like November to me, probably due to all of the (American) football references.

Madysen Humphries is an alumnus of USF. She graduated with her B.A. in Communication and completed two minors in Linguistics and Nutrition in May 2021. She loves meeting new people, spending time with her nephews, and reading. You can reach out to her through LinkedIn or at humphriesmadysen@gmail.com!
Hello! My name is Cassie! I am a public relations and advertising student at the University of South Florida with a minor in leadership studies. I love digital art and finding new ways to empower women via the internet!