This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

As we enter this in-between season of no-longer spooky, but not quite merry holiday joy, the mood reader is left without a concrete mood to read from. That’s no problem this new-release list can’t solve! Below you’ll find four exciting new releases coming your way this November.

The Nobleman’s Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks

First up is the third part of the bestselling and Stonewall honored Montague Siblings series by Mackenzi Lee. The first two books entitled The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue(2017) and The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy (2018) were both New York Times Bestsellers and loved by the book community for their hilarity and homage to the LGBTQ+ community. You can expect to see this one on shelves on November 16th, 2021.

Gilded

Second, on the list is Gilded by world-renowned author Marissa Meyer. She is known for her epic retellings of classic fairytales like those in The Lunar Chronicles (2012) and Heartless (2016). This book, I’m sure will be no different, as it is a retelling of the classic tale of Rumpelstilskin. I know I’ll be flying to the bookshop to pick this one up on November 2nd, 2021.

All of Us Villains

This is the first book in a new series by Amanda Foody and Christine Lynn Herman. Amanda Foody is the author of the well-received Ace of Shades series, which blew up all over “bookTube”, “bookTok”, and “bookstagram”! Christine Lynn Herman is coming off her debut duology: The Devouring Gray, and I am looking forward to what these authors have in store. Expect a story filled with ancient curses and unhealthy competition coming at you on November 9th, 2021.

Our Violent Ends

Finally, I present the sequel to the best-selling novel These Violent Delights (2020): Our Violent Ends, by Chloe Gong. The first book in the series was a sensation all over social media- I am sure this will be no different. Reviewers call it- “captivating,” “searingly romantic,” and “deliciously dark”. You’ll catch this one on November 16th, 2021.

"What like it's hard?"- Elle Woods🧠👛💖 Graduating in December 2023 with an MLIS (Masters in Library and Information Science) I have a cat named Edmond Dantes the Cat of Monte Cristo, and a beautiful dog named Daisy.