Naomi Prioleau- journalist extraordinaire

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

In less than a week, the University of South Florida will say goodbye to one of the best journalist’s the School of Mass Communications has seen- Naomi Prioleau.

Well-read, well-traveled and well-versed in journalism, Priolea will be graduating with her bachelors in mass communications, concentration in news/editorial journalism, and preparing to fly out to Spain for the summer where she’ll be completing an internship at a Spanish-speaking newspaper. 

Just days after she comes home from Spain, she’ll be off to Pennsylvania to report on the National Association of Black Journalists annual convention.

In addition to contributing articles to Her Campus USF, Prioleau currently works for WUSF 89.7 showing off her multimedia skills.

Before long, she’ll be winning a Pulitzer.

Daylina Miller is a senior at the University of South Florida studying multimedia journalism and psychology and anticipates graduating spring 2012. She is a member of the national and USF chapter of The Society of Professional Journalists, Bull Bikers' Association, and the Heavy Metal Enthusiasts Club. She currently writes news features for USF's website and is an avid blogger. Her interests include traveling, writing, tarot, paranormal research and photography. She recently enjoyed a travel/study tour to London and various cities in Ireland and plans on backpacking through Europe after graduation. Being a mermaid didn't pan out and paranormal research won't pay her bills so her ultimate goal is to report for a well-respected daily newspaper or magazine as a multimedia journalist.