This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

A casual, yet hipster cafe, Ciccio Cali is a restaurant I discovered whilst driving around Tampa. As a native Floridian, the building’s white facade with black palm trees painted on the side caught my attention immediately. 

Photo courtesy of Allegra Vallina

The inside is fairly modern and clean, with booths and tables to seat guests, as well as a back wall decorated with all sorts of greenery. Each of the tables has a large bottle of mint-infused water.

Photo courtesy of @cicciocali on Instagram

All it takes is a quick glance at the menu to determine what I want to try. From delicious pizza to tasty protein bowls, many options on the menu are gluten-free or are vegetarian and vegan-friendly. 

Inspired by the California lifestyle, this place makes healthy eating affordable and delicious. Along with the buzzing atmosphere and attentive service, coming here is definitely a treat. My favorite main course is the fajita bowl with spring greens and grilled salmon. I also recommend ordering the roasted vegetable appetizer. 

Hey! My name is Leticia and I am the Campus Correspondents here at USF. I am graduating in MAY (omg) with a degree in Advertising and PR. I am originally from Brazil, needless to say, I LOVE the beach and being outside! I enjoy everything from make-up to fitness and sports. In my free time you can find me thrifting, playing photographer, or at home with my hubby binging Netflix.