This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

After a long night, I am always way too lazy to do my complete skincare routine. For instance, after a football game or long night, all I want to do was crawl into bed. But, no no no. We live in Florida, and there is no way that I can go to bed knowing that my skin isn’t going to be clean. So, I wanted to share with y’all a quick routine with my holy grails that keep me from waking up looking like a corpse in the morning. Oh! Did I mention that you can get all of my faves from Target?

Photo courtesy of Kelly Han​

I start off by taking of my makeup and cleansing my face with the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I ran out of it a few days ago, but luckily, I recently got the chance to try out the Micellar Cleansing Gel from Garnier, and it works just as well. Quite honestly, I think I’m starting to love the gel even more. Both the original cleansing water and the gel take off my makeup smoothly, and I can just feel my pores get super clean instantly. Garnier’s micellar products get the job done, ladies.

Photo courtesy of Kelly Han​

I have combination skin, and it has taken me the longest time to find a moisturizer that will keep me hydrated but not make my skin too oily. My absolute favorite moisturizer is Bliss’ Drench & Quench. I hate it when I can feel too many products sitting on my skin. However, this is a cream-to-water hydrator, so it’s super lightweight, and it makes my skin soft and dewy, which I love.

Photo courtesy of Kelly Han​

To finish off my rapid skincare routine, I top everything off with some rosehip oil. I prefer Olivia Care from Target. Just a couple of drops leaves my skin bright and glowing. It also helps get rid of any dark spots and other blemishes I might have. Plus, if I’m having a particularly dry day, it keeps my skin plump and extra moisturized. 

Photo courtesy of Kelly Han​

I hope these products become just as reliable to you as they have been for me!

Hey, Kelly here! I'm an International Studies major and Women and Gender Studies minor. I love to travel and you'll always find me with an iced coffee.
Hey! My name is Leticia and I am the Campus Correspondents here at USF. I am graduating in MAY (omg) with a degree in Advertising and PR. I am originally from Brazil, needless to say, I LOVE the beach and being outside! I enjoy everything from make-up to fitness and sports. In my free time you can find me thrifting, playing photographer, or at home with my hubby binging Netflix.