Music Monday: FourFiveSeconds

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Happy Music Monday, collegiettes™!

Have you heard the new collaborative song by Rihanna featuring Kanye West and Paul McCartney? I know what you’re thinking – what an interesting combination!

But these three musicians really work together. Listen to the new song below.

If you didn’t know, this is Kanye West’s second time working with Beatle legend Paul McCartney. Earlier this month they released the song “Only One”. Check it out here on YouTube.

Tell us what you think of these new songs in the comments below!

Jasmin Lankford is a junior at the University of South Florida majoring in mass communications with a minor in creative writing. She is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus USF. Jasmin is also the Communications committee chair of the College of Arts and Sciences Dean's Student Leadership Society and the Media Coordinator of The Poets at USF. She loves to write about literature, fashion, art, student life and pop culture. She aspires to publish a bestselling book, write and edit for a newspaper or magazine, travel the world, and more. Read her blog here!
Lover of all things Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter and fashion. Junior. Mass Communication major. Disney Cast member. Aspiring writer.