With crisp air comes crisp music, collegiettes™!
We are now in the middle of fall which means perfect weather and beautiful scenery on campus. The comfortable weather makes everyone just chill out and calm down. Everything becomes more low-key in the fall including the music.
This crisp fall playlist will make you as happy as the weather feels! Most of these songs are soft and calming. Some are a bit upbeat, but they all exemplify the way fall makes us feel. Many of the songs are about love and some are about being happy. This is the perfect playlist when you’re laying back and studying or hanging out with a couple friends.
1. Sometimes in the Fall – Pheonix
2. Stubborn Love – The Lumineers
3. In Reverie – The Paper Kites
4. Dust to Dust – The Civil Wars
5. Trapeze Swinger – Iron and Wine
6. Sweater Weather – The Neighborhood
7. First Day of My Life – Bright Eyes
8. Oliver James – Fleet Foxes
9. Winter Song – Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michealson