Graphic saying meet the team
Graphic saying meet the team
Michala Jackson
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Name: Michala Jackson

Age: 20

Major: Integrated PR & Advertising

What is your HC USF position? I’m the social media director! Our team produces and edits content, works on social media strategies, shares the amazing articles, practices real-life skills and a lot more.

Hometown: Nashville, TN (then Key West for a hot minute)

Dream Job: Copywriter 

Favorite color: Pink

Favorite dog breed: German shepard

Favorite TV Show(s): It changes constantly, but right now I’m watching Game of Thrones and rewatching Full House.

Sign: Gemini

Favorite Tampa coffee spot: I don’t think I can pick just one anymore. I basically live at Felicitous on 42nd, but I love Caffeine Roasters, Mojo, Blind Tiger and Buddy Brew!

Favorite spot on the Tampa campus: Pinnacle Starbucks or MLK Plaza

Why did you choose USF? I loved the city and the growing advertising scene. I feel like Tampa is about to explode, and it’s nice being here as it grows.

Why did you join Her Campus? I was so interested by the opportunities it offered! I’ve met almost all of my best friends through HC, and it’s expanded my career more than I can say.

What else are you up to right now? Trying to stay sane and cope with upcoming online classes! You can check out more of my work at stepstoglow.com and my Instagram.

Raised in Nashville, Tennessee, Michala is currently studying Integrated Public Relations and Advertising at the University of South Florida. Michala is passionate about her faith, coffee shop hopping, and the world of beauty. To see more of Michala's work, check out https://instagram.com/stepstoglow and https://stepstoglow.com
Hello! My name is Cassie! I am a public relations and advertising student at the University of South Florida with a minor in leadership studies. I love digital art and finding new ways to empower women via the internet!