This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Photo by Rachel Smith

Name: Leticia Ribeiro Perez

Age: 24

Major: Integrated Advertising + PR

Hometown: Belo Horizonte, Brazil :)

Dream job: Where do I even begin? I’ve got a lot of dream jobs! Branding Strategist, Brand Manager or Content & Strategy for an agency for a while and then eventually owning a farm-to-table vegan spot, but like on an actual farm so I can also have an animal sanctuary. Another one of my dreams is to own a really cool event & co-working space! 

Favorite color: ALL the neutral shades! 

Favorite dog breed: Literally all of them  

Favorite TV Show(s): The Handmaid’s Tale, How I Met Your Mother, Brooklyn 99, 70’s Show, Jane The Virgin are my top 5 

If I could do a face mask with any celebrity: Gisele Bundchen 

If I could do a podcast with any influencer: Can’t pick just one! Tess Christine, Camila Coelho, Desi Perkins & Katy! 

Sign: Barely a Libra, on the Virgo-Libra Cusp 

Enneagram Type: Honestly, I have no idea

Favorite Tampa food spot: Ugh so many! Love all the food halls in Tampa, Lolis, all of the Ciccio Restaurants, Bulla Gastrobar

Favorite Tampa coffee spot: Foundation and Caffeine Roasters

Favorite spot on the Tampa campus: The MLK Plaza & the Botanical Gardens are beautiful, but I never spend time there! I’m always in the Mass Comm building.  

Why did you choose USF? Already lived here in Tampa, so it was the best financial decision… I know, so exciting! 

Why did you join Her Campus? Because I wanted to meet women who were just as passionate and driven! I wanted to be surrounded by supportive girls and make friends! 

What is your HC USF position? I am the Campus Correspondent 

What can we expect from your team this semester? Well the whole chapter is my team, so you can expect lots of cool content and fun meetings!

What else are you up to right now? Counting down the days until graduation! Trying my best to plan for life after grad by staying active and getting as much experience as possible. Right now I am interning at a local agency, Hype Group, as their creative communications and content intern. I absolutely love it there and I’ve learned so much. They’re located in St Pete, which makes it so much better. I am also an intern with Brand Girls Collective, which is a new branding experience for women here in Tampa Bay. The two founders Christina Jones and Amber LaShawn are such inspirations and I’m so excited to be a part of their team. Follow me on Insta: @leticiaribeiroperez 

Photo by Rachel Smith

Hey! My name is Leticia and I am the Campus Correspondents here at USF. I am graduating in MAY (omg) with a degree in Advertising and PR. I am originally from Brazil, needless to say, I LOVE the beach and being outside! I enjoy everything from make-up to fitness and sports. In my free time you can find me thrifting, playing photographer, or at home with my hubby binging Netflix.