women fists raised in air
women fists raised in air
Original Illustration by Gina Escandon for Her Campus Media
Career

Meet the Panelists of the Leading Ladies Digital Conference

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Want to learn about social media marketing and overall just being a boss babe? This Friday, April 17, join us for the Leading Ladies Digital Conference from 5-7 p.m. on Zoom

Our four panelists, Natasha Samuel, Kahlea Nicole, Emily Gosh Harris and Gina Moccio, will be sharing their expertise and answering questions during the panel. Keep reading to learn more about each of the panelists and what you can expect this Friday!

Kahlea Nicole – Influencer & Coach

Kahlea Nicole is an Influencer Coach, founder of Gal Getaway and recent graduate of the University of South Florida. Known for her fun personality and love of tacos, Kahlea became a full-time entrepreneur four years after launching her blog during her freshman year of college.

So far, she has hosted 15 events for over 500 women, worked with over 100 brands on varying partnership campaigns and coached over 75 women on how to create more impact online while also leveraging and monetizing their passions. 

Kahlea graduated from USF St. Petersburg with a Bachelor of Arts in Marketing in August 2019. She was also a panelist at the Gals with Goals Conference in the USF MUMA College of Business last fall. 

During the conference, Kahlea will be sharing her expertise on owning your own story, showing up online and striving toward your dreams with confidence. 

Natasha Samuel – Sol Studio

Also a recent graduate of the University of South Florida, Natasha Samuel is the founder of Sol Studio, an Instagram creative studio that specializes in storytelling in strategy. She is also the host of “The Shine Online Podcast.”

Natasha brings small businesses and creative entrepreneurs to the next level by offering Instagram content creation, strategy sessions and educational resources. She helps her clients shine on social media through effective strategies and intentional execution.

When you meet her during the digital conference, you’ll not only learn the ins and outs of Instagram, but you’ll also see how her yellow theme matches her bright personality and infectious positivity. 

If you’re interested in Instagram strategy, you don’t want to miss what Natasha has to say!

Gina Moccio – Babe Crafted

Gina Moccio is the founder and leader of Babe Crafted, an action-packed, confidence boosting girl gang of women who are serious about growing businesses, giving back and putting self-care first. 

Babe Crafted is a 12-month in-person and online membership for entrepreneurs who are looking for community, collaboration, collective education and bubbly-filled celebrations. 

This membership stemmed from Gina’s passion for giving women a platform to promote their businesses and try new things without breaking the bank or spending hours trying to figure it all out alone.

Between hosting Pinterest-worthy Babe Crafted events and coaching entrepreneurs on all-things digital branding, you’ll find Gina sipping coffee in a cozy, local nook or at the Davis Island dog beach with her Labrador and boyfriend.

Emily Ghosh Harris – Soul Women’s Collective & Soul Media 

Emily Ghosh Harris is the founder of Soul Media and Soul Women’s Collective and the host of the podcast “Soul Collective Show.”

Soul Media is an experiential marketing firm that helps women entrepreneurs and conscious companies make global impact. Soul Women’s Collective is a global network committed to help connect, inspire and activate personal transformation and spiritual growth for women everywhere.

Before establishing Soul Media, Emily earned a Master of Business Administration degree and was one of the youngest directors trusted to lead digital marketing for a Fortune 500 company. Since then, she has spearheaded digital marketing campaigns and developed brand strategy for some of the largest media companies in the world, multi-billion dollar brands, startups and everything in between.

Emily enjoys traveling, interviewing guests on her podcast and spending time on the water.

Whether or not you’re interesting in digital marketing or owning your own buisness, these are women who know what it takes to be successful, tackle obstacles in life and are ready to share their advice with you. 

Be sure to join the Zoom meeting here by 5 p.m. on Friday, April 17. You don’t want to miss this!

I'm Molly, USF's Editor-in-Chief!