Johanne Joseph

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Meet Johanne Joseph, a finance major who I’ve actually known since the 4th grade! Johanne is 22-years-old and will graduate this summer. Find out more about the Kissimmee, Florida native below!

Her Campus: Why did you choose your major?
Johanne Joseph: “I chose my major because I like dealing with money and wanted a challenge.” 

HC: What is your relationship status?
JJ: “Single.”

HC: What organizations are you involved in on campus?
JJ: “I’m a brother of Delta Sigma Pi Professional Business Fraternity.”

HC: Who inspires you?
JJ: “My mom, a single mother who has taught me to be independent, walk with pride and to have faith.”

HC: What is your favorite quote?
JJ: Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. – Rumi

HC: What is your favorite TV show?
JJ: “Criminal Minds.”

HC: What is your favorite USF-related memory?
JJ: “Meeting the brothers of the Theta Phi chapter of DSP.”

HC: What is something suprising that people wouldn’t expect from you?
JJ: “That deep down I’m sensitive and a romantic.” 

HC: What is your favorite Disney character?
JJ: “Winnie the Pooh.”

HC: What is your dream job?
JJ: “To work for a company interested solely in helping set up lower income families with financial stability.” 

HC: What’s the first thing people tend to notice about you?
JJ: “My strong personality.”

HC: What is your Zodiac sign?
JJ: “Aries.”

HC: Who would play you in the movie of your life?
JJ: “Kerry Washington (Olivia Pope from Scandal)”

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?
JJ: “Chris Hemsworth and Shemar Moore.”

HC: What is your favorite sport?
JJ: “Football.”

HC: All expenses paid, what is the first place you would visit in the world?
JJ: “Paris, the City of Love or Italy. I love the culture and food.”

Justine is a recent graduate of the University of South Florida. She received her B.A. in mass communcations in spring 2014. She was the 2013-2014 Campus Correspondent for Her Campus USF.She was also a News & Feature Writing Intern for College of Arts and Sciences and the Public Relations Campus Rep for Rent the Runway at USF. She is currently seeking agency experience and would love to someday work for a magazine, become a novelist, poet, editor, host of a Travel Channel show and much more.  She enjoys writing about fashion, beauty, art, literature, pop culture and student life. She spends most days listening to Lana del Rey, calming her nerves with various types of cheese, being sassy and trying to figure out when she can take a nap.Check out her website and portfolio here.She'd love you forever, if you followed her on Twitter @tinafigs_.Contact Justine regarding business inquires only at justinefigueroa@hercampus.com.