Jennifer Wong

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Jennifer Wong
Junior
Communication Sciences and Disorders
from Pembroke Pines, Florida

Jennifer strives to be involved on campus by being an active member of the Lead Week board associated with the Center for Leadership & Civic Engagement (CLCE). She’s also a Green and Gold Guide for our Tampa campus tours. She is most enthusiastic about the many student involvement opportunities that the University of South Florida has for it’s prospecting students. Jennifer highlights many of the student organizations we have and how active our campus is. She loves how USF is diverse in all it’s aspects.

As a female college student, Jennifer feels great about it! She has the freedom explore and the ambition to achieve her goal within the field of speech language pathology. She loves being a college student! Jennifer not only loves college, but likes the kind of guy that is approachable, a simple-kind-of guy. She likes a guy who is open minded to new experiences, and of course, what every girl would want…a guy that knows how to treat a lady!

Be sure to say, “hi” to Jennifer if you see her around campus! Leave comments for her!