Horoscope-Inspired Outfits

Horoscopes are astrological signs used to determine personality traits and possible events in your life based on the day you were born. Whether you're a true believer in the fact behind your zodiac sign or consider yourself a skeptic, they're always fun to think about. Below are outfits inspired by the signs of the zodiac. Does your style match up with your zodiac symbol? Leave you thoughts in the comments!

Pisces: February 20th - March 20th

"Pisces is the sign of mysticism, mystery and the spiritual unknown. Pisces live in two worlds, the real world and the spiritual or mystical world where they interpret what they see into what they want. They do this to avoid all the realities of pain and suffering in the world. They have extremes of emotions and feel both good and bad intensively. Pisces have formidable intuitive ability. Most Pisces are somehow involved with occult or spiritualism. Pisces are very good at understanding people for they have the ability to delve into the psyche and see behind a person's motivations." - From Zodiac Signs Astrology

A flowy maxi shirt in a relaxing color like this beautiful blue is a great way to express your dreamy, whimsical personality. Pair it was a thin, bronze belt, a plain loose white top, and flat bronze sandals. Add a sparkly bib necklace and small studs to dress it up. Include a plain canvas bag that doesn't overpower the rest of the outfit. Wear your hair up like celebrity Pisces Olivia Wilde. Keep your face flushed and bright with a soft pink lip and cheek and a simple gold eye.

Aries: March 21st - April 19th

"Aries is the first of the zodiac signs. Aries is the sign of the self, people born under this sign strongly project their personalities onto others and can be very self-oriented. Aries tend to venture out into the world and leave impressions on others that they are exciting, vibrant and talkative. Aries tend to live adventurous lives and like to be the center of attention, but rightly so since they are natural, confident leaders. Aries are enthusiastic about their goals and enjoy the thrill of the hunt, "wanting is always better then getting" is a good way to sum it up. Aries are very impulsive and usually do not think before they act - or speak. Too often Aries will say whatever pops into their head and usually end up regretting it later! " -From Zodiac Signs Astrology

If you're an Aries, a pretty, bright shift dress is a great way to express your personality. Don't stop there! Add a great bold shoe and complete your look with neutral accessories. Try a pretty, wavy hairstyle like celebrity Aries, Claire Danes, add bronze and green tones to your eyes, a peachy cheek and lip, and black mascara to finish your look.

Taurus: April 20th - May 20th

"Taurus is the one who has immense perseverance, even when others have given up, the Taurus rages on. Solid and persistent, just like the bull, which is Taurus' well suited symbol. Taurus's have a well known reputation for being stubborn, which is not necessarily a bad thing. The stubborn streak can cause Taurus to butt heads and conflict with other strong character types. Taurus are not fond of change. They like the familiar and routine comfort of life. Taurus are very responsive to their surroundings. They like decorations, color, anything that appeals to all the sense." -From Zodiac Signs Astrology

If you're a Taurus, I'm willing to bet you love comfortable classics. Find a great fitting pair of jeans, a comfy sweater in a warm color, comfortable, flat moccasins and a canvas backpack. Add a bright, long necklace to add some color. Wear your hair half up like celebrity Taurus, Amber Tamblyn. Use browns and plums on your eyes, a tinted moisturizer and a plum lipstick.

Pages