This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Holiday season is officially here, and that means that it is time to get started on your Christmas shopping. Although it can be difficult to decide on the perfect gifts for your friends and family, here are some great options to consider for this year!

Gifts for the Ladies in Your Life

Agenda

Even though this may seem like a boring gift to many, planners are becoming more and more popular lately. They are a great way to keep the ladies in your life organized, on time and responsible! Kate Spade offers cute and luxurious designs for a fairly reasonable price. Going the extra step and buying a quality agenda really encourages organization and planning.

Fuzzy socks

This is a simple, yet great addition to another gift. Target’s selection is very extensive, especially during the holiday season.

Lokai or Alex and Ani

You can never go wrong with one of these adorable bracelets. Both are ideal for anybody who likes jewelry (and let’s be honest, who doesn’t?), but also for the girl who loves energy and good vibes. Lokai is infused with natural elements from the highest and lowest points of earth, and each Alex & Ani has a different meaning and different energy. 

Sephora Gift Card

If you’re short on time or just want a guaranteed awesome gift, Sephora gift cards are the way to go. Every girl loves to indulge in high-end makeup once in a while, and especially if they don’t have to pay for it themselves- Bonus!

Monogram Items

Monograms are a great way to add a personalized touch to any gift. They add the extra touch that really makes a gift stand out, and in addition, are extremely popular nowadays. Etsy has a bunch of options for your monogram needs!

RedBubble Stickers

This site has tons of sticker options for great prices. It’s also an awesome and easy way to decorate and add some character to your computer. 

Gifts for Ladies or Gentlemen

Fit-Bit

These are great for both guys and girls! Although they can be a little expensive, they are worth the investment if you’re looking for a way to boost your healthy lifestyle.

Concert/Sports Tickets

Tickets are great if you’d rather give an experience as a gift. And this way, you can both enjoy the gift and have a great time together.

Ball Caps

Don’t be fooled, girls love wearing hats too. Getting your school name or organizations name on a hat is a fun and stylish way to represent.

Gifts for the Gentlemen in Your Life

Watches

Every guy loves a good watch. If you’re looking for a big gift, a watch is the way to go. Price options vary among every brand, so make sure you do your research before buying! Fossil, Invicta, Casio, Michael Kors, G-Shock are all popular brands that you may want to look into!

Cologne

This gift will last a while and is a great investment. Although they can be rather expensive, everyone should invest in a quality scent. Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, YSL and Armani are popular cologne brands that many guys use.

Slippers

I thought this was a little strange gift, but my guy friends promise they would love this as a gift!

Wallets

Everyone needs a wallet, and prices can range from super cheap to pretty expensive, which is great because you have many options to choose from.

Sydjea Watson is from the beautiful island of Jamaica. She graduated from the University of South Florida with a bachelor's degree in mass communications. Sydjea has a passion and great appreciation for the arts. She currently works as a freelance photographer while pursuing a photography certification at Rhode Island School of Design.