Her Campus Week 2014

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Get excited for Her Campus Week, collegiettes™!

We have some awesome events planned for the week and just want to ensure you’ll be at every single one! Check out a recap of last semester! The fall 2014 Her Campus Week starts with a classy kickoff on Monday!

Monday October 13, 2014

Kickoff: Meet and Mingle

4:30 p.m. – 5: 30 p.m.

Room: MSC 3707

Join us at our first event for the week! Come dressed to impress and mingle with current members! Find out what Her Campus USF is all about while enjoying refreshments and music! We hope to see you there!

Tuesday October 14, 2014

Birthday Bash: What’s your style?  

3:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.

Room: MSC 2707

Do you think you have a strong sense for fashion? Come strut your best style with Her Campus USF on Tuesday. There will be two competitions and loads of prizes, thanks to our amazing sponsors: Marie Claire Magazine and Amazon! You don’t want to miss this!

Wednesday October 15, 2014

Her Campus at Bull Market

Heading to Bull Market on Wednesday? Don’t forget to stop by our table and talk with current members! It’s our birthday! You’ll have the opportunity to win some fabulous prizes and take lots of pictures! Come see us!

Thursday October 16, 2014

General Body Meeting and Cake Cutting

5:30pm- 6: 30pm

Room: MSC 3711

Come and celebrate our birthday at our General Body Meeting and Cake Cutting! Since it’s the birthday week, the dress code is Pretty in Pink. MSC 3711 from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. is where you want to be this Thursday October 16!

See you next week, collegiettes™!

Jasmin Lankford is a junior at the University of South Florida majoring in mass communications with a minor in creative writing. She is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus USF. Jasmin is also the Communications committee chair of the College of Arts and Sciences Dean's Student Leadership Society and the Media Coordinator of The Poets at USF. She loves to write about literature, fashion, art, student life and pop culture. She aspires to publish a bestselling book, write and edit for a newspaper or magazine, travel the world, and more. Read her blog here!
Lover of all things Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter and fashion. Junior. Mass Communication major. Disney Cast member. Aspiring writer.