This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

The wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle was not the only royal wedding of the year. On October 12, 2018 Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank tied the knot at St. George’s Chapel located in the Windsor Castle, the same chapel where her cousin, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle got married earlier this year in May.

Photo courtesy of Jonathan Brady

Princess Eugenie is the younger sister of Princess Beatrice of York, and daugher of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, and Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York. She is currently the ninth in the line of succession to the British Throne. The princess met Brooksbank eight years ago in the Swiss Alps during a ski trip. On January of this year, they announced their engagement after Brooksbank proposed in Nicaragua. 

The Princess chose to wear a low back dress designed by Peter Pilotto and Christopher De Vos. The intention behind the low back was to show Princess Eugenie’s surgery scar. The Princess suffered from scoliosis and had surgery to correct it when she was twelve.

Photo courtesy of ITV

More official photos were released later after the wedding. Some of the pictures included Queen Elizabeth, Princess Philip, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and other members of the Royal Family.

Photo courtesy of Alex Bramall/Buckingham Palace.

I'm a Mass Comm. and Political Science major at USF. My dream job is to work as a political correspondent for a big network. I watch a lot of TV shows and I love traveling.
Interests include but are not limited to: art, history, astrology, skin care, the french, politics (yikes), frank ocean, controversy and being extremely overdramatic.