This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Not too long ago, I saw an advertisement for a face product on my Instagram feed and made a mental note to look into this product. Fast forward to now, I recently visited my high school friend at her job because I was in town and wanted to see her. We caught up and she gave me a sample of a new product she loved and used. Turns out it was the same product I made a mental note to try.

Photo courtesy of Ole Henriksen

The Ole Henriksen PHAT glow facial is no joke. The PHAT glow facial is a 15-minute massage activated mask that works wonders. The mask goes from pink to white, and that is when you know it’s rejuvenating your skin. 

Photo courtesy of Ole Henriksen via Facebook

Polyhydroxy acids (PHAs), which act as a chemical exfoliant, even the skin’s tone and texture. This product also contains ingredients such as chia seed oil, nordic birch sap, pink benonite clay and cotton extract. These ingredients provide you with instant results.

Photo courtesy of Ole Henriksen via Instagram

It brightens your skin, reduces the appearance of pores, fine lines and dark spots. It leaves your skin so soft and smooth. Let’s not forget the smell of this product: it is a subtle sweetness.

If I can fall in love with this product after using it one time, imagine my love for it weekly! This is also the perfect facial mask to use before your usual makeup routine. Definitely give this product a try!

Hi! I’m a student at the University of South Florida!
Hey! My name is Leticia and I am the Campus Correspondents here at USF. I am graduating in MAY (omg) with a degree in Advertising and PR. I am originally from Brazil, needless to say, I LOVE the beach and being outside! I enjoy everything from make-up to fitness and sports. In my free time you can find me thrifting, playing photographer, or at home with my hubby binging Netflix.