Feminine Friday: Natasha Leggero

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Collegiettes™, did you see Natasha Leggero on Comedy Central’s “Justin Bieber Roast”?

For those of you who missed this hilarious yet ridiculous moment in history, here is a clip of the funniest part of the night featuring Natasha Leggero (explicit content) :

Leggero is known as a former roundtable panelist on Chelsea Handler’s talk show Chelsea Lately. Her stand-up performances include appearances on; The Late Night Show with Craig Ferguson, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and she has also done many stand-up performances on Comedy Central.

Natasha Leggero began performing in plays at the age of ten. After graduating from high school in Chicago, she moved to NYC to study at the Stellar Alder Conservatory, where she also attended Hunter College and received a B.A in theater criticism.  

It’s not often you find a well educated woman leading her way into the comedy world.

You can follow Leggero on;

Twitter @natashaleggero

Facebook – Natasha Leggero

Instagram – Natasha Leggero

And check out her videos on Youtube!

Lover of all things Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter and fashion. Junior. Mass Communication major. Disney Cast member. Aspiring writer.