Female YouTubers You Need To Subscribe To

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Need tips on the perfect date night outfit or just an afternoon laugh? These are some YouTubers worth subscribing to.

1. Lauren Luthringshausen

Main Channel: LoloFullyLoaded

Vlog Channel: LiveLaurenElizabeth

If you need a laugh, Lauren Elizabeth is your girl. She’s a super funny YouTuber with a sarcastic eccentric personality. Lauren started YouTube as a beauty vlogger, but found herself shifting toward a more versatile route. She makes all different kinds of videos ranging from hauls, routines, behind the scenes and comedic skits. You can also find her as one of the stars of Bad Night Movie where she costars with Jenn McAllister, another YouTuber.

2. Andrea Russett

Main Channel: Gettoxfabxforever

Vlog Channel: andrearussett

From Fort Wayne, Indiana to Los Angeles, California, Andrea Russett is someone to look out for. At just 20 years old, Andrea has already starred in a movie called Expelled with other big internet stars such as Cameron Dallas and Teala Dunn. All of her videos are authentic and accurately represent her fun and random personality. Her channel is filled with a variety of different kinds of videos where she incorporates her sense of her humor in all of them. Andrea is your go to YouTuber if you need some entertainment on a boring day.

3. Alyx Weiss

Main Channel:ayydubs

Vlog Channel: TheDailyDubs

Alyx Weiss, also known as ayydubs by her friends is a carefree spirit who is very open about her life in her videos. She talks about dating, college, boys, and life in general. Alyx currently has a really cool dating series on her YouTube where she films her first dates off of Tinder and then posts them on YouTube. She has an infectious personality, where she comes off as completely real and genuine.

4. Lindsey Hughes

Main Channel:BeautyBaby44

Vlog Channel:Livinlikelindsey

Lindsey is a beauty guru who talks fashion and beauty as her first language. She also vlogs everyday on her second channel, where she shares daily parts of life as a way to get closer to her viewers. Lindsey makes you feel like you’re one of her friends, not just a viewer through a computer screen. If you’re looking for interesting vloggers, Lindsey is someone to watch. 

5. Meghan Hughes

Main Channel: MissMeghanMakeup

Vlog Channel: MissMeghanVlogs

Meghan is the little sister of BeautyBaby44. In her videos, she also vlogs and shares daily parts of her life. Her main channel is filled with sit down talks, fashion and beauty, advice, q&a’s, etc. Meghan is mostly known for her humbling personality. She stresses the idea of positivity in a lot of her videos. Currently, she is working on her movement called “stay smilin”, something she says at the end of all her videos. “Stay smilin” is a way of life for Meghan and she hopes to spread this positivity and happiness all over the world.

6. Amanda Steele

Main Channel: MakeupbyMandy24

Vlog Channel: Maaannndddyy

At just 16 years old, Amanda Steele is taking the fashion and beauty world by storm. She is one of YouTube’s biggest beauty gurus. Her videos include tutorials, hauls, routines, get ready with me’s, hair and skincare, etc. For being so young, Amanda is definitely knowledgeable about the fashion and beauty world. She has developed her own unique style which represents her edgy and sophisticated personality. If you’re looking to make a perfect winged eyeliner, Amanda will definitely help with that.

Sydjea Watson is from the beautiful island of Jamaica. She graduated from the University of South Florida with a bachelor's degree in mass communications. Sydjea has a passion and great appreciation for the arts. She currently works as a freelance photographer while pursuing a photography certification at Rhode Island School of Design.